BidenCash Shop
Rescator cvv and dump shop
adv ex on 30 October 2024
Kfc Club

Patrick Stash
Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
Carding.pw carding forum

Authorized Money Transfer Seller Western Union, Money Gram, Pay Pal,& Bank, Cash App, Skrill, Moneybookers, World Remit Buy (Verified Trusted Seller)

Gold max vendor has proven to be reliable and efficient.
The $1700 skrill transfer was processed swiftly, and I received the bitcoins without any issues.Dealing with Gold max has been a pleasant experience, and I appreciate his professionalism and quick turnaround time.My first transaction with Gold max vendor was a success.I exchanged a $1700 Skrill transfer for $250 worth of bitcoins, and the entire process was completed in a crazy 5 minutes.Gold max efficiency and reliability are commendable, and I'm glad to have found a trustworthy vendor like him on this forum.

Gold Max

TRUSTED VERIFIED SELLER
Staff member
Dont go any fake seller on Telegram many accounts on my name please be carefully for any dealing first Email me for confirmation you are talking real Gold Max Thanks.

Last edited:

Millioner

"Gold Max" is very good & trusted seller. I got money in my cashapp!
Super easy, Awesome & great service, I vouch for this seller
Thank You So Much Bro!

Kloee2

Dropping $3000 PayPal transfer from none other than Gold max himself!
As an England guy and a carding virgin, I never expected such luck. Gold max witty banter throughout the process made it even more memorable.
Here's to unexpected windfalls and a seller with a great sense of humor!

Gold Max

TRUSTED VERIFIED SELLER
Staff member

Scam Alerts ❗❌🚫

Someone created fake Telegram on my Name Be carefully this guys dont deal with him any.

Proof is here.

IMG_20240718_215222_289.jpg