Rescator cvv and dump shop
adv ex on 22 February 2024
Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
Carding.pw carding forum

Gold Max

TRUSTED VERIFIED SELLER
Staff member
According to FBI experts, the technical possibility of intercepting the call does exist.

7c141c0a0fbcd8781247774d691ed637.jpg

Pennsylvania resident Donna Francis was the victim of a hacker who intercepted her phone call to Apple technical support. According to the victim, the attacker remotely installed applications on her iPhone and transferred money from her bank account.

As the woman explained, at first she received a call supposedly from Xfinity Apple Support, but she did not answer the phone. Donna later decided to call Xfinity directly and ask what the call was related to. However, as it turned out, no one in the company called the woman. What's more, Xfinity doesn't have dedicated tech support for Apple users.

Donna was advised to contact Apple technical support, which she did. Finding a phone number on the box of her iPhone, she called the company. She was answered by a woman who wrote down all the information, and then the call was forwarded. The man on the other end claimed that Donna's account had been hacked by "hackers from Russia and China" who had just "withdrawn $ 5,000." from her bank account. Allegedly in order to discourage "hackers", the fraudster convinced the woman to allow him to remotely install applications on her iPhone.

“Before I knew it, he was already opening my account at Huntington (the bank - ed.). I asked, “why are you tearing off my account in Huntington?” And he replied, “I think they steal money from here,” the victim told the Pittsburgh Action News.

In front of the amazed woman's eyes, the fraudster sent all of her money ($ 1498) to his account. According to the manager of the local branch of Huntington, from the bank it looked as if Donna herself had approved the transfer of money to this person.

The woman contacted the bank, the police and the FBI. As experts from the FBI explained to the Pittsburgh Action News reporters, the technical possibility of intercepting a phone call to Apple (the authenticity of Donna's dialed number is beyond doubt, since it was indicated on the iPhone box) does exist. However, the bureau has never seen such attacks at the local or federal level before.