Kfc Club

Patrick Stash
Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
Carding.pw carding forum

Gold Max

TRUSTED VERIFIED SELLER
Staff member
Hey guys, im 10c and this is how I go about cracking league of legends accounts.

(When I say cracking I dont mean brute forcing a single account with a wordlist I mean searching for accounts using common combonations of usernames and passwords)

A download link for all of the programs used will be provided. (I take no cradit for the creation of these programs)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, to start off, we need to find some account names. I tend to use WZScraper to do this.

First, open the scraper. Select the desired region and site, and enter a starting number and a stopping number. (This is the number of pages that the scrapper will fetch usernames from) the maximum is 300,000 pages. once this is done, press Scrape!
Then, you will need to wait for the scraper to get the desired ammount of usernames. Once it is done, or once you press stop, you need to export the username list. Check the "Export only usernames" button. Save the file as something like "Raw usernames"(I reccomend keeping all of the text files in the same place).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, now that we have our usernames we need to start to create the password combonations.
To do this efficently we will need to make a list of all of the usernames with the first letter uppercase and a list with all letters lowercase. This may be achieved by using the website letter case converter. (this system works as usernames arent case sensitive)

First, Press the "load file" button. Once you upload the file, you will see all of the usernames appear in the box. Press the "Lowercase" button. Name the file something like "lowercase" and press "save as". Make sure that you check the "dos" button and not the "unix" one.
Then, Do the same, however this time press the "First letter each word uppercase" and save the file as something different such as "uppercase"
Finally, merge all of the text files (Raw usernames, lowercase & uppercase) into one. Call this something like "merged"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, now that we have got the merged text file, we need to turn all of these usernames into username:password combonations. To do this, we will use the Wordlist Creator.

First, Open the wordlist creator. Hit the browse button (not too hard ;D) and select the merged text file with the usernames in it.
Then, simply press create wordlist. The combonation will be saved as "wordlistcreated" (Note, the progress bar will fill up but the wordlist may not be fully created if it is a large batch of names. Look at the file size and wait for it to stop growing before you exit)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, now most of the hard stuff is over, all we need to do now is test the combonations by hand. (oh hell nah.jpg) Open the LoL Cracker.

First, go to the proxy tab, press the "start grabbing proxies" button. This will find a bunch of proxies to use while checking the accounts so that rito doesnt ban yo ass.
Then, once thats done, go to the "cracker" tab. select the server that you scraped the usernames from and then smack that "start with own combos" button. select the "wordlistcreated" text file and let the cracking begin.

The cracker will test all of the combonations. This is the longest part of the process, however you can just leave it running in the background while you watch netflix or play some league. Once its done you should see a reasonable figgure next to the "Cracked Accounts" stat. Open the output file and there you have your cracked accounts!

I added an account checker to mass check the accounts and see their level, rank, and activity. I did not create this program

Edit - Someone commented that there is a virus presemt in the LoLCracker, and I forgot to mention that these programs are often flagged as a virus by antivirus programs due their nature. The LoLCracker will be flagged as a trojan, however I can assure you that this program is not a virus. If you do not trust this download, then you may find a program somewhere else.

Edit - to get the Account Checker (not cracker) to work for the new update, change the settings.json file (using notepad) to the following:
{
"ShowPasswords": true,
"SelectedRegion": 17,
"ClientVersion": "5.15.15_07_07_21_19"
}
It will promt you to update when you launch the checker again, just press no, as this will "update" it to an older version and the accounts won't be checked.

Link:
https://mega.nz/#!Hs...N5G4OXkn5oRBdbQ

Hope this guide helped you guys out, feel free to ask questions related to the topic and leave feedback!