adv ex on 22 February 2024
Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
Carding.pw carding forum

Gold Max

TRUSTED VERIFIED SELLER
Staff member
Using Sentry MBA to Bruteforce Websites
This guide will show you how to use Sentry MBA along with multiple configs.
It will also provide an easy way to scan for up-to-date email:pass and user:pass combos

Drop a like and don't leech!

Features:
>Simple to setup
>Easy to automate
>Over 1k combos per day
>Guaranteed to crack accounts

Requirements:
Sentry MBA 1.4.1 (Multi-Patched by The Old Warrior) - Download - Mirror - Virus ScanRAR Pass = REz2GTAw!4wYaM1
Configs (Not all mine) - Download - Mirror - Virus Scan RAR Pass = -ngR^M}tc13-2Ip
vProxy - Download - Mirror - Virus Scan RAR Pass = P2]Lm_IWg/uhLMw
Pastebin Crawler - Download - Mirror - Virus Scan RAR Pass = qO1Fn1TQc:SXh]v

First, we need some proxies to cover our tracks. If you haven't already read my guide on how to scrape proxies using vProxy
This will allow you to get the proxies we need to successfully crack/hijack accounts without being caught.

Step 1:
Extract Sentry MBA into a folder and open the .exe.
Head over to 'Settings' then 'General' and click 'Load Settings from Snapshot'

Step 2:
Load a Snapshot, I will use Origin.ini.
In the top bar, it should now say Site: and whats in the image.

Step 3:
Now we are going to get a email:pass combo using the Pastebin Spider.
Once opened, enter '@verifiedcarder.net' into the search bar and set the time scale to 'd'.

Step 4:
Now click 'Email:pass' under the combos then click 'Start'.

Step 5:
Once it is done crawling, click 'File' then 'Save Results' and call it wordlist.
Now open the wordlist in Sentry MBA by going to the 'Lists' tab and clicking 'Wordlist'.
Then click the Folder icon next to wordlist and select the saved results.

Step 6:
Now we will import our proxy list by going to the 'List' tab and clicking 'Proxylist'.
Then open a list of proxies by clicking the folder icon.

Step 7:
Click the 'Progression' tab and change the 'Bots' to around 50 depending on how many proxies you have.
Now click 'Start' and edit the settings like mine. Now click 'Start the Bruteforcer Engine''

Finished:
Eventually your proxies will be banned so you need a big proxy list with anonymous and high anonymous proxies (no transparent).
Please like as this took a long time to make along with the images and vProxy Tut.

Disclaimer - I didn't make or leak this program and this tutorial is for educational purposes only.
The program was leaked by The Old Warrior so all credit goes to him. Also, the configs posted aren't
mine so credit goes to whoever made them/leaked them. You are responsible for your own actions and
this tutorial isn't to blame for illegal activities.

Check out some of my other Guides:
|Doxing 101|Learn how to DOX|Quick Easy Guide|
Port Forwarding for Noobs
Using CUPP to make Victim Specific Wordlists
Using vProxy to Scrape Proxies