BidenCash Shop
Rescator cvv and dump shop
adv ex on 22 February 2024
Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
Carding.pw carding forum

How to recover the deleted or corrupted photos in Digital cam?

Gold Max

TRUSTED VERIFIED SELLER
Staff member

Disk internals screenshot
Imagine you are going to tour and take lots of photos in your Digital Camera. Unfortunately, you erased the photos mistakenly or it is corrupted.[My girl friend did this stupid thing. At that time i can not help her without knowing about this software.] What can you do in this situation? are you going to cry ? Don’t worry you can recover the deleted or corrupted software. Even you delete,the files will still in your flash memory. Here is the software named as ” Disk Internals Flash Recover”, this will recover your files. sounds good na?!!
How it works?
When you connect your Digital Cam or flash memory with your computer, It is recognized as external Drive. The software will scan the Flash memory and show every pictures which is recovered from Flash memory.
Features:

• Recovers CRW, CR2, RAW, TIFF, TIF
  • Recovers Avi, wmv, asf, mpeg, mpg, mp1, m1v, mp2, m2v, m2a, vob, dat, mv, mov and other movie files.
  • Recovers images and movies from hard-drives, external drives, cd, dvd, cameras and flash memory devices such as SmartMedia , CompactFlash, Memory Stick, MicroDrive, xD Picture Card Flash Card, PC Card, Multimedia Card, Secure Digital Card, and many others.
  • Recovered Images can be burned to CD or DVD
  • Works under Microsoft® Windows® 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, 2003 Server

Download
http://hotfile.com/dl/88563290/d084662/DiskInternals_Flash_Recovery_v4.2.rar.html

Will post direct link soon..