Rescator cvv and dump shop
adv ex on 22 February 2024
Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
Carding.pw carding forum

Gold Max

TRUSTED VERIFIED SELLER
Staff member
I outline the resources you need to book Airbnb faster in this part.

The criteria for receiving an Airbnb card are as follows:

CC LIVE:
For you and your loved ones to reserve a free vacation on Airbnb, you'll need a CC fullz non vbv live to card. Find a US-registered credit card voucher online first, as Airbnb gift cards may only be used in the US.

Because gift cards are not sold in stores, if you buy a UK credit card, you won't be able to charge Airbnb.

It is crucial to keep in mind that when adding a credit card to buy a gift card, an OTP will only be needed if the card has not yet been authenticated by Visa.

CALL-IN NUMBER
If you reside in the US, getting a US phone number that is not registered in your name is simpler. The US phone number is necessary for verification for non-residents; alternatively, burner phone numbers may be used.

SEVERAL EMAILS
We'll utilise two email addresses in this Airbnb gift card carding guide to sign up for two Airbnb accounts.
Any email service provider, including Yahoo!, Google, Hotmail, and Protonmail, are acceptable.
Because it makes carding simpler and each email comes with about 100 email aliases, allowing you to add all mails to a single mailbox reception, I utilised Runbox.com for my experience during this time.

However, I also made a second email account on Gmail as part of the verification process.

AIRBNB:
Of course, the carding approach does not work without an Airbnb account. Using a VPN to connect to US servers makes it even simpler to open an Airbnb account.

When I opened an account without a VPN in one instance, I was still able to add a US credit card, purchase a gift card, and reserve a trip to one of the top hotels in the US.

SOCKS/VPN:
To start, make sure you have strong OPSEC if you wish to remain anonymous online. Of course, whenever they want to use any carding method for a rapid withdrawal, carders should always have a carding VPN on available.

We can only buy gift cards with an IP address and payment method from the United States, thus you must first configure the VPN location to the United States. Of course, the payment method (credit/debit card) needed to buy an Airbnb Gift Card is your CC.