adv ex on 22 February 2024
Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
Carding.pw carding forum

How to get free Wi-Fi in your city?

Gold Max

TRUSTED VERIFIED SELLER
Staff member
In this article, I would like to tell you how you can get a map of your city with WiFi points marked on it. Moreover, for each such point, connection data will be available.

This manual is working, the main thing is to do everything right.👇🏻

Let's get started:

We will need:
IP ranges of your city
RouterScan, in fact, to obtain data about WiFi networks
BSSID Finder - a program that finds the location of points by their BSSID (mac-address)
We get the IP ranges of the city.

Go to https://4it.me/getlistip , enter the desired city, and copy the entire list of ranges.

Configuring and using RouterScan.

RouterScan is a program for "mass penetration testing of wireless devices connected to the world or local area network using the TCP / IP protocol with the included web-based administration interface over the HTTP protocol," as the developer claims.

In fact, the program goes through each IP from the specified range, hoping to find a router there and enter its control panel, and if it succeeds, we get a lot of information, namely:
Actually, the IP address of the router itself
Data for authorization in the control panel
Device name / router model
BSSID (mac-address or serial number of the device)
SSID and password (data for connecting to a WiFi network)
Local IP address, various IP masks, etc.
The most interesting thing is that the program saves not only routers to buzz, but in general all devices / servers where there is authorization. That is, if the program comes across a server with authorization, to which it can guess the password, it will appear in the list of buzzes.

As for me, this is a plus, because besides routers, you can find many interesting things. For example, I came across IP cameras and a smart home control panel.

But let's get down to business. Open RouterScan, insert ranges, and click "Start scan". Everything. Just waiting for the scan to finish. The program, by the way, shows how long the scan will take, and how much has passed since its start.

After the end of the scan, go to the "Good Results" tab, export the table by pressing Ctrl + S, or open the menu with the right button, and select the "Export scan table" item.

Now we have data about WiFi points, it remains only to form a map on which they will be marked.

Using BSSID Finder and generating a map with points.

Before starting the next point, I would like to tell you a little background, and why this article appeared in general.

In the RouterScan menu, it is possible to find the access point by BSSID. And it really works, the program finds the location of the desired point. Not without error, of course, but it is very small. You can even understand in which particular entrance of the house the router is located.

I became very interested in how all this is implemented. Later it turned out that either a bug was being used, or a vulnerability in the API of Yandex services, or they did not consider it a vulnerability at all. In short: there is a specific request to the API, the parameters of which indicate the BSSID of the device. In response to this request, the API returns some information that contains the coordinates of the point in the form of latitude and longitude coordinates. After all this, an idea came to my mind: write a program that parses the table exported from RouterScan, finds the coordinates for each point and adds them to the map. The result is the BSSID Finder program .

Find the program on the Internet yourself, because I have not found a clean program, but I don’t want to throw a virus, if you find it, but with a virus, please use this program only on a virtual machine for your own safety !!!

We go into the program, enter the path or drag the file exported from RouterScan into the console window, and press Enter.

We are waiting for the scan results. After the end of the scan, the program will show statistics and offer to open the map.

We agree, and we see the following result:

How to secure your router from BSSID detection?

If someone finds out your BSSID, they will always have access to the location of your router (it may disappear for a while until the router goes online, did not check it). It is quite difficult to change it; on some models of routers, this simply cannot be done. But this is not worth doing. It is enough to go to the control panel of the router and change the standard login data to more reliable ones.

Alternatively, you can block the broadcast of the local IP router to the Internet, to the IP issued by the provider when connected to the network. Simply put, leave access to the router settings only from your local network. This will make the router inaccessible to RouterScan, because he simply cannot find it. In many routers, this is done by default, but the above practice makes itself felt.

Thanks for reading, I hope the article was helpful!