Patrick Stash
Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
Carding.pw carding forum

[guide] my personal ppd method! earn $$$ daily! 1$-20$ per download

Gold Max

TRUSTED VERIFIED SELLER
Staff member
IM A PART OF A DIFFERENT FORUM I MADE THIS POST THERE SO I DECIDED TO SHARE IT HERE AS WELL! THIS TOOK LOT'S OF EFFORT TO MAKE SO MAKE SURE TO VOUCH up!

UPDATED EARNINGS

Hello, this is one of the methods I use to generate some income online making easy Autopilot money. Don't be a leecher. Also shout out to @CoderChris for providing us with these money makers for free!
---Overview---

1. You will learn about the best PPD network
2. You will learn where to get FAKE BOTS
3. You will make a short video
4. Double your monetizing
5. The Method
6. Things to know (MUST READ)

1. THE BEST PPD NETWORK
So first off lets get the most important step out the way. Of course we need someone to pay us!
There are plenty of retarded and goofy PPD networks out there, but the main king that pays and been around before many others is SHARECASH! Unlike other sites you don't need a 1,000 from a specific country in order to make a dollar. You get paid an average of 1$ per download. Do people really download? Yes just take a look at my report within the first 3 weeks of implementing this, just starting out!

So go and create an account on share cash!
- NON REF

2. UPLOADING THE FAKE BOTS
So now that you have a money making engine we gotta give it some
fuel. Go and download CoderChris's bots you like from (here)
There is a nice hot trend variety, starting from fake PayPal bots, all the way to iTunes bots.
Download the ones you like and keep em on your pc, also upload them to your sharecash account.

3. MAKE A SHORT YOUTUBE VIDEO.
Just get a screen capture software to record and HD screen cast. I personally use Camtasia Studio. You can just type in "how to get camtasia studio 8 free" and there is plenty of instructions on how to get it free.

The Goal in your video is to make it look like your bots actually are legit and work! You can easily achieve those proofs by using a simple technique. CLICK HERE TO LEARN HOW TO CREATE ANY FAKE PROOFS.

Here is an example of one of my videos:

https://www.youtube....h?v=ZykTthb4UvA

4. DOUBLE YOUR MONETIZING

Instead of just making $1 - $20 per each download you can also add on a few cents, but not everyone will download because they will not want to complete a survey, but you will get paid for every click. For every 1000 clicks you will make a few bucks. I use not.allowed because it doesn't annoy visitors and pays better then most URL shorteners. If you say it doesn't make much! Well extra few bucks don't hurt, take a look at this

Once again that's after i started to implement this for 3 weeks, and it converts better don't be scared a lot of those clicks came from another method. It might be a few bucks but add this amount to the ShareCash profits. Thats what you're really making. Also its complete autopilot once set.

http://not.allowed/?id=9536525
http://not.allowed/
5. THE METHOD
So what you will be doing is actually pretty simple, once you learn all the above and understand. What you are going to do is make a video with the bots showing how they work and that the download link is in description. Then you will take those bots links from ShareCash and shorten them on Adfly, then put them in your video description.

The secret recepie to this method is to not delete your videos from your PC because once in a while your videos will be removed, because they're fake bots at the end of the day. Also when you upload click on advanced settings and disable ratings and comments. That will simply help with your conversions. So make video to as much things as possible make up your own shit too if you need to. Then upload. Some videos will magically start getting lots of views others will just be dead. Re upload the ones that are dead and try different Title, descriptions, and tags. Also read this thread if you want to become a pro at youtube videos.

So in summary:
MORE BOTS + MORE VIDEOS = MORE VIEWS
MORE VIEWS = MORE CLICKS
MORE CLICKS = MORE DOWNLOADS
More Downloads = More $$$

6. THINGS TO KNOW (MUST READ)

Dont be attached to really good videos, because some videos will make you multiple downloads per day, but they are the ones that will be taken down the fastest. This is why you keep them on your pc and reupload them once taken down. You will get 3 strikes per youtube account before getting banned. But thats not a problem just reupload your videos to a new account. Once you upload all your videos its really autopilot you just login and check how the videos are performing and login to your money makers to check your balance on how much you made. You can easily make 10$ + per day on the low end if you keep expanding and getting more and more traffic to your videos!

I hope you enjoyed reading this guide as much as i enjoyed writing it. It took me awhile to write and likes are always appreciated and motivating to do more contributing! If you have any question's leave a reply. Don't ask stupid questions. I won't be answering shit that's already been answered up above simply cuz you're too dumb and stupid to read.