Rescator cvv and dump shop
adv ex on 30 October 2024
Kfc Club

Patrick Stash
banner expire at 13 August 2024
Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
Carding.pw carding forum

Download Udemy Courses For Free : Updated !

Gold Max

TRUSTED VERIFIED SELLER
Staff member
Hello Again Guys , I know you have been waiting too long for this , since google removed the extension from their store , the developer had to make the .crx file. anyway let's explain it.

Do you want to Download all video material on Udemy for free ?
Here you go buddy , In this thread i will explain how to do so and easy 100% fully automated , you won't have to do anything at all except a simple mouse click.

1 - Download the extension .crx file from here : Here
2 - Open Google Chrome and Go to Settings --- > extensions .
3 - Drag the .crx file downloaded from step 1 into the Chrome Window ( you will notice "Drop Here to Install" Thingy appear while dragging it).
4 - leave it and it will automatically install the extension for you.
5 - DONE !

Video Guide to watch how it works : Here

Don't forget to have fun and if you want any help just post them in this thread.

Update :
Oh God , Now Google has updated chrome to be able to disable extensions that aren't from the store.

you need to remove the disabled extension then re-install the .crx file everytime that pops up until someone find a better solution at the moment.

Update 1:

There is a workaround to disable chrome autoamtic extension disable , follow these steps.
1 - Download the extension.
2 - Extract the extension rightclick and open it with winrar (yes it's an archieve file after all).
3 - Extract all the contents into 1 Single folder , rename it whatever you want.
4 - go to google chrome and settings ---> extensions ---> Expand the developer dropdown menu and click "Load Unpacked Extension"
5 - Locate the folder you made before in step 3 and choose the folder itself.
6 - Done Chrome won't disable the extension anymore but it will show a nag screen instead , to disable that nag screen simply
- Downloaded this chrome.dll : chrome.dll
- Navigate to this location :
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\(your version probably highest number I believe)/then paste it there.

Thanks Google for trying , and I guess i will just make a better one later.