UniCvv
Carding.pw carding forum

Crdcrew Escrow Service Trust of Carders

Admin@crdcrew

Administrator
Staff member
HOW TO REQUEST ESCROW SERVICE ?

Escrow Procedure

Mutual agreement by vendor and buyer is presented.
Escrow fees are paid (non refundable ) by both parties.
Funds/Services are lodged in escrow
Funds/Services are transferred accordingly
Parties confirms receipt
Deal Closes.

Escrow Rules

The minimum amount is: 250 USD.
Escrow service is available only to members of forum but if you are dealing with an outsider you can use crdcrew escrow service.
Only BTC or any irreversible E-currency escrows. Which means no risk of charge backs for the buyer/seller as well as me.
Escrow fees are flat 10%+ Transaction fees.(FREE for VIP members) If the Deal fails , the entire amount gets refunded back to the Buyer without fee.

Requesting Escrow

Contact with Vendor on forum
Agree on Mutual agreement with vendor (Price & Items discussion )
After Post Thread in Escrow Forum
Wait for Admins to reply your request (Only Admin contactm for Escrow Service )
Once Admin Accept your request Send payment to Bitcoin Address (send payment to only bitcoin address provided by admin.
Amin will reply your request after payment confirmation also send a notification to vendor to process your order
Once your deal done or failed you have to came back and reply your escrow request and leave note for Escrow administration to take a action.

Slip

HOW TO REQUEST ESCROW SERVICE ?

Escrow Procedure

Mutual agreement by vendor and buyer is presented.
Escrow fees are paid (non refundable ) by both parties.
Funds/Services are lodged in escrow
Funds/Services are transferred accordingly
Parties confirms receipt
Deal Closes.

Escrow Rules

The minimum amount is: 250 USD.
Escrow service is available only to members of forum but if you are dealing with an outsider you can use crdcrew escrow service.
Only BTC or any irreversible E-currency escrows. Which means no risk of charge backs for the buyer/seller as well as me.
Escrow fees are flat 10%+ Transaction fees.(FREE for VIP members) If the Deal fails , the entire amount gets refunded back to the Buyer without fee.

Requesting Escrow

Contact with Vendor on forum
Agree on Mutual agreement with vendor (Price & Items discussion )
After Post Thread in Escrow Forum
Wait for Admins to reply your request (Only Admin contactm for Escrow Service )
Once Admin Accept your request Send payment to Bitcoin Address (send payment to only bitcoin address provided by admin.
Amin will reply your request after payment confirmation also send a notification to vendor to process your order
Once your deal done or failed you have to came back and reply your escrow request and leave note for Escrow administration to take a action.
I need my btc address so I can finish my order