Patrick Stash
Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
Carding.pw carding forum

Gold Max

TRUSTED VERIFIED SELLER
Staff member
Here’s how you do it.

- Link your bank account to PayPal via Direct Debit. Make sure your account’s balance 0 pounds.

- Choose something you will spend the money on (I sent them to a friend and let him give me back cash)

-Pay through PayPal for the thing you want (or send money through PayPal) and from PayPal, choose to pay using your bank account (It will work even if you have 0 pounds in your account since there is a Direct Debit set up)

-As soon as the money goes through, open your online banking (or call your bank) and cancel the direct debit with PayPal. Also, make sure you change any debit cards, if you put them on PayPal (they might try to charge them). Report your debit card as lost and got a new one. Now, you have spent the amount of money you did (I’m not sure what the max is but it worked for 240 pounds for me) and PayPal have no method of collecting them from you. Just ignore any calls you get and they can’t do anything. They will just give you a negative PayPal balance, but who tf cares? Don’t use PayPal after that.