Staff member
E-Whoring for dummies beginners [Detailed]

-Generate & Make an Identity-

Tools:

– FakeNameGenerator
– Skype
– PayPal

Make an identity:

* Open up Notepad (or any other text editor) and write up the identity; a good place to start is here.
* Choose a young female. between 18 and 25. use a young-sounding name such as “Jessica†or “Courtney†or “Haleyâ€
* Don’t forget to target a country or region. find an address in that area, type it in your identity document.
* Setup email addresses for your fake identity. make about 3 and use Yahoo or Gmail (preferably Gmail) because they don’t have limits. record these email addresses in your identity document.
* If you use various passwords, record them to help keep track
* Skype is also a very important tool for E-Whoring. Make a Skype identity located in the region or country you are targeting for your identity. Record this in your document.

Now that you’ve got an identity, you need the most important part: an image. You need various pictures &/or videos of females (or males).
You can look around on HF/Google for some good e-whoring “packs†for doing this. Pick a female (or male) that fits your identity, and lets move on.

-Starting E-Whoring-

There a few sites & methods to E-Whoring:
* Selling pictures on chat sites (list of chat sites further in this thread)
* Selling cam shows (performed by a VCW)
* Selling pics &/or cam shows on Craigslist

…these are some of the most common ways to E-Whore.

-Chatroom websites-

On chat sites, you have two ways of selling your pics/cam shows.
* Spam – go into chat rooms, type a message such as “19F selling HOT nude pics, email me at [email@Email.com]†or add me on skype “skypeâ€.
* Social engineering – this requires a lot of time & patience, but nets much better results (and better payouts).
Choose a nickname that is both appealing and clear such as “F19FunGirl†or “NaughtyF19Babeâ€

You will get a lot of private chats almost right away. Filter out the chats you can’t use.
* Ask “a/s/l?†(age, sex, location)
* If the target is either female, or under 18 years old, close the chat

Mess with targets with key words such as “babe, baby, hun†etc. Flirt, but don’t get too dirty just yet.
If you play your cards right, they will start to talk about sex themselves. The trick is to let them ask you if you have any dirty pics. Act poor.
* You have problems like your parents want to “throw me outâ€
* Your boyfriend is “bad to me†and you “need money to move outâ€
* You’re a student and live alone

Make up your own stories, for better results. Give them one or two examples (or “samplesâ€) of one of your naughty pics
(if you want to use a camshow, play the same game before you give your Skype name. give it to the person, then move to Skype).

Tell them you’ll give them your whole collection if they “help†you by paying a small fee.
If they keep asking for examples give them one more and if they ask again say something like “no baby, sorry… if you really want them, please help me.
I cant give you any more examples because I already gave you two.†If they ask again, close the chat.

-Craigslist E-Whoring-

Make your ad very clear, but watch out for flagging and removal.
If you make a tittle like “Selling my nudes†or “Looking for a man with money†your ads will get flagged and removed very quick.

Here’s a good example of what to do :

Spoiler

*Don’t forget to add some NON nude pics*

When they E-Mail me I reply back with something like this :

Spoiler

Don’t just copy/paste this,BE CREATIVE.

Now you can also do the same thing for selling cam shows, those will bring in more money per show offcourse.
For the examples it’s the same as i explained in the chat sites part… if they ask for more try one more time and then block them.
So now you can E-Whore and know the basics,but what about those pics and VCW or virtual cam whores? Well let me explain a little..

-Pics or VCW camshows?-

All i have explained above can be used for both… just twist the methods a little.
You have to make up for yourself what you want to do, pics is quicker and camshows bring in more money per show.
Cam shows are only for those with a good PC! The programs used take a lot of resources of your PC.

What is VCW? (Virtual Cam Whore)

Well a virtual cam whore is a girl that that was recorded and put together so you can decide her actions.
Basicly you play the file with adobe stand alone flash player and you have some control buttons to make her do things.
This looks very realistic and you have to trick men in believing they are talking to a real girl! Once you get the hang of it it’s really great.
-Payment Methods?-

* PayPal
* Amazon Gift Card

-Sites to start off-

Spoiler

Np