Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
Carding.pw carding forum

Carding prostitutes for my drops

BRIAN

TRUSTED VERIFIED SELLER
Staff member
Dear brothers!
I have a lot of drops in the USA and Europe. And I really want to please.
Most of them masturbate or watch naked models on webcams.
They have no girlfriend or wife. They satisfy themselves. That's just terrible. I really want to help them. We need to help them out.
I searched for sites where you can order prostitutes by credit card, but I could not find any.
Please help me, maybe you know some sites.
I want each drop to order 5-10 prostitutes and pay in full for their services with a card. I wish that they would please my drops for several days in a row, fulfill any of their lustful desires and quirks.
They carried out all their dirty orders. Engaged in anal sex with them, did a deep blowjob. They completely licked their entire body with their tongue.
I think my drops will be very grateful to me for such a gift and will serve even better.
They will trust me more and will want me to order them whores again.
I myself am married and I have children, so I don’t need such services, but young guys must be ordered.
They will be just happy about it and very delighted.
It's time to stop jerking off. You have to have real sex. I have already successfully ordered condoms for them, as I know good stores for this. It remains to order the girls themselves.
You have to help me. I will be very grateful to you.
Please tell me such sites if you know.
Drops are people too and have the right to satisfy their physiological needs in full.
I also want to try to recruit prostitutes through drops so that they also become drops, I think many of them will bend a good part-time job.
They will easily and naturally open any accounts for me in banks and payment systems. And also receive goods to your addresses. So this is a very promising undertaking.
It is always necessary to expand the staff of your drops, female names will be very useful to me.
These are potentially good workers who can be used for their intended purpose.
I even prepared fictitious labor contracts if they want to conclude an official contract for the provision of services, I will tell them that a large international company needs employees to cash out transfers from clients and receive goods with subsequent sale or sending to the desired addresses.
Please enter into my position and understand me correctly.
Let's help each other and last with each other with useful information. Together we will achieve a lot and come to success.
Those who will help me all my service will be free of charge, and whatever they think that I can deceive you, I can make a deposit to any forum that you tell me.
Brothers, I really look forward to your help and support. Let's make this world a better place.