Patrick Stash
Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
Carding.pw carding forum

Gold Max

TRUSTED VERIFIED SELLER
Staff member

If that is entered, enter the

AID into "AID" tab, which is basically data that regonizes which bank is issued. If you don't

know what AID you need look in my channel, i posted a full list there. For now i will use

31010 as this the standard aid for visa. Enter the pin into the "Pin" tab, the pin should be

given with the track information. Do the same for the tabs "Country Code" and "Currency"

which lists are also posted in my channel. For both these tabs i will use 0840 which is the

code for both the United States and USD. Now click "Credit" at the bottom of the tab and for

it to give the pop-up "Completed job!". After all that is done, select the "IST LOAD" tab at the

top.

8. Here select, "Open..." this will let you select a IST. file out of your files. Select the IST. file

corresponding to your bin number, if you don't have the ist you are looking for i would

recommend looking at my full IST list which is for sale in my channel. After that, enter the

track2 into the "Track 2" tab and do the same for the cardholders name, application label,

country code and currency. It's just a matter of copy & pasting.

9. Don't close X2a yet, open ARQC Gen. Enter your card number into the "Pan (Card

number)" tab and select the country code and currency code corresponding to your

information into the "Country Code" and "Currency Code" lists. Enter the expiration date like

you did before in step 7 into the tab "Date (YYMMDD)" and select "Generate ARQC". There

now should be a combination of numbers and letters in the "ARQC" tab, copy & paste this

into "ARQC 1" tab in the X2a pogram. Double check if all is gone correctly. if all is good,

select "Burn" and wait for the "Completed Job!" pop-up. You're now done with X2a and

ARQC Gen, you have succesfully written the chip of the card. Exit both programs.

10. (Optional but recommended) Open Cardpeek and select "EMV" on the option "Analyzer"

at the top. The program will now scan the card from your omnikey device. A couple pop-ups

might come up, select "Yes" for all. The loading process should take around 5 minutes, if this

is not case something might has gone wrong. After the loading as been done there should

be a lot of data showing on your cardpeek program. I recommend going through it globally

and picking out the important parts like "Usable at atm" to see if everything is okay. Once

you're done with that and all is good, you can exit Cardpeek. YOU have succesfully swiped a

card!

To Purchase EMV Software Telegram https://t.me/Emvclub