REQUIREMENTS!
^)shocks of cc express
^)rdp
^)paid vpn
^)live cc?
^)fake account or even old aliexp bank account
^) fake gmail not yupmail or hotmail!

JUST HOW TO CARD ALI EXHIBIT

1)connect ur vpn to cc owner state go to https://fake-it.cc) creat false id of same point out

2)disconnect ur vpn renew your computer (! never use chrome! ) Employ firefox clear your background with (cc clear and do once manually ) hook up your
^)rdp
^)shocks
^)vpn
^)you can utilize other software to stay anonymous and increase your carding successful
^) strike to aliexpress add any product below 500$
^)keep in card for 3 hours your tools on dont let down
^(after 3 hours check to continue as an guest use the fake made identity? or is most effective if circumstance hav any account
^) place order and check it all once
THE ORDER WILL BE PUT?

HOW TO CLEAR PRACTICES

from fast many years custom are checking each and every product so try out your best to clear persuits
! ) Gmail dealer ( you will get dealer contact and gmail adress when you set order
! ) Googlemail him with ower imitation gmail. tell him that (dear seller i experienced put one order of xxxx product it is for my son who stays in india. my son birthday is approaching do i decided to gift idea him product which im buying from you. im India there is also a problem of customs whenwe importance any good so to clear customs you surprise rap it and refer to 10$ so that there should be no issue with customs please undertake it friend thank you?

BINS!

use visa or mastercard fullz the country should be usa or uk or Korea.! it works best and attention use only FULLZ