adv ex on 22 February 2024
Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
Carding.pw carding forum

Do you really trust your VPN provider?

Gold Max

TRUSTED VERIFIED SELLER
Staff member

Today's thread is about somthing important , something that we as illigal activists use every day!

iam talking about VPN and specifically about VPN Providers.

so i think that the totality of you already know HMA and Express VPN's providers!

well i have bad news for you ! both of these VPN's record and save Logs / Reply to DMCA complaints .

Long story short 'if you was using one these vpn's you was risking your ass , and unitll now consider your self lucky that no one got you'

* Of course HMA & Express are not the only one who records your activities this is a short list from know vpn's that do the same :

Vypr VPN , Witopia , Express vpn , security kiss , HMA vpn , boxvpn , ipredator , Air vpn , Steganos

Read this Articl:

https://www.bestvpn.com/privacy-news...user-arrested/

//Now i think most of you are wondering!

if this is the list of the VPN's we should avoid using! then what are the vpn's that offer best security and privacy!

//-well first thing's first , you need to know what are the qualifications of a Good vpn :

1- Doesnt use & record any any information that could be used to identify the user

2- Requires minimal personal information to sign up

3- Accepts cryptocurrency !!

So at the end i hope this little thread i created helped you even a little , and if it did!