adv ex on 22 February 2024
Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
Carding.pw carding forum

Make $20-400/daily

Gold Max

TRUSTED VERIFIED SELLER
Staff member
Leaked guide from a banned user I bought this from on nulled.

The Site to get the software is FreeStudentSoftware.com

It is where you can get engineering software for free. But they are paid software aswell. So people who don't care to search the web for the free legit version just pay big bucks. But if they don't have the 1k it costs they might search eBay first. That's when you come in.

1. Create an ebay seller account. You have to link your paypal that has a bank account or credit card to become a seller account on Ebay.
  2. Start by clicking "Sell" or "Start Selling Now" on the home page.
  3. we will be selling a kind of license which I will get into later into the eBook. List the title something like, “Autodesk AutoCAD 2018 for Windows | 3 Years License†though once you find out there are more products you can adjust for 2016-2018 and change the name– you’ll know what I mean.
  4. eBay does not allow new users to post in some categories, but you can try Computer/Tablets & Networking > Software > Education, Language, Reference > Software – you will either be able to or not. List it in any other category that is close; it won’t matter that much because customers will be searching keywords rather than in categories
  5. For condition, we will be using “Brand New,†yet again very simple and self explanatory. This method is very simple, but it’ll surprise you how much demand there is for this product.
  6. For images search up photos that pertain to Autodesk AutoCAD or whatever product you will be choosing to sell.
  7. Most of the item specifics we can ignore, and you can look through them and choose.
  8. Type: Software Platform: Windows c. Language: English d. License: