Rescator cvv and dump shop
adv ex on 22 February 2024
Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
Carding.pw carding forum

Gold Max

TRUSTED VERIFIED SELLER
Staff member
There are two types of failed carding attempts: declined checkout and cancellation emails. I will go over both.

**Decline at checkout**

When using a credit card, an authorization request is sent to the bank first asking for permission to use the funds. For the transaction to successfully go through, the bank must authorise the request. However, if the card has insufficient balance, the card info is wrong (avs and cvc) or the transaction seems unusual for the card holder activity, it will result in a decline.

Here are some troubleshooting methods to prevent declines at checkouts

~~Are you certain you have the correct card info and it’s live?

If yes: Try and hit for a lower value item. Either low balance or your carding too far from the billing address or bank thinks the order is unusual behavior for the cardholder. Additionally the card could already be attached to a shop account (rare)If no: try and sign up for a free trial, if it doesn’t go through it’s definitely dead. Make sure you’re getting your card from good sources.

Alternatively, if there is a decline at check out, you can use the checker i linked which is the best checker tool in carding. However, US banks don’t like checkers and may kill the card, so you must use the preauthorization feature or the balance feature for 5$-10$. Also i recommend you use it only after the card has been declined to avoid the small purchase to big purchase pattern that fraudsters often use.

**Cancellation email**

Many sites are now using machine learning algorithms to detect when a purchase seems to be fraudulent (stockx, gucci, bestbuy, definitely amazon). These sites will be hard to card if you don’t know what you’re doing. Here are some reasons why you may get a cancellation email:

IP ISSUES

Blacklisted/Bad ping or connected to datacenter. Make sure you always get good clean proxies. Use the sites i linked to verify, they shouldn’t know you’re using a proxy. Also make sure you’re getting your Webrtc spoofed (but never completely disabled). Make sure they can’t tell you’re using a vpn (use the vpns i listed). Make sure the ip is close as you can get it to cardholder.

YOURE BEING FINGERPRINTED

Many, many big companies track fingerprints. Your fingerprint is linked to high fraud behavior, maybe you’ve already carded this site before. You can’t change this with deleting cookies. Try investing in a fingerprint browser for your best carding chances. Otherwise you can download extensions but they can see that like i said before.

BAD EMAIL
You used a weird random email not associated with the cardholders info at all. Or it’s fake/ disposable. Or maybe your email was too new along with a few other factors. Try using a custom edu email.

BAD PROFILE
You didn’t match up timezone to proxy, or it’s the wrong keyboard language.

BAD BEHAVIOR
Immediately checking out 1k order. Not building any cookies at all. Trying to use another card with the same cookies after the first one didn’t hit. Trying to repeat the same Cvv info multiple times in the same session (after 3 times check the card on different sites) sending a gift card to your own email (make a second fake email). In the notes just writing: “hi”. Not taking advantage of those signup promo codes.

SHIPPING BEHAVIOR

Some sites care about this (shopify with the plus plan) and have higher trust to drops closer to the billing while others don’t. For maximum success try and hit cards in your state (or drop state, even better) but switch it up with carding a little bit further from your state as well so it doesn’t get too hot. Additionally don’t card to a reshipping site like shipitto, they are flagged as suspicious by most systems and people. Set up a regular person to receive and ship your package.

SITE IS TOO HARD

Find an easier cardable site :) You will get better with practice i promise. It may be hard now, but remember this: ALL SITES ARE CARDABLE! it’s true! if they accept credit/debit, guess what, ITS CARDABLE! The only thing preventing you now, is advanced anti carding detection-however in my learning i have been able to bypass this and with a little mentoring, you can too!