Carding.pw carding forum

How To Get PayPal Verified

Gold Max

TRUSTED VERIFIED SELLER
Staff member
Guide:

1) Go to ETRADE.

2) Click on OPEN AN ACCOUNT.

3) Click "APPLY NOW" on "E*TRADE Complete Investment Account".

4) Now you should fill in data. Try not to place in your genuine information. Utilize Fake Name Generator (IMPORTANT: Get a personality from the US)! Likewise utilize an email that you can get to. For the "Record Type", pick "Singular record".

5) For "Stage 1: Choose Account Type", pick "Money Account Only".

6) Put in the phony location and telephone number that you got from Fake Name Generator, and ensure that both of the cases unchecked!

7) Now you will require a Social Security number. Of course, DO NOT place in your genuine data. Utilize Fake Name Generator. Ensure it is in the condition of where your phony location is. Additionally ensure you put your "Nation of Legal Residence" as "US" and snap "US resident".

8 ) For your "Work Status" simply make up positions. Ensure it is in a similar city, state, zip, and nation. Try not to make the location of your Employer equivalent to where your "home" address is. Pick "No" for all the alternatives.

9) For "Extra Account Preferences", put in what I state. Put in "Pay" for "Speculation Objectives:". Put in "Superb" for "Speculation Experience:". Pick the main alternative for all the drop-down boxes and pick "No" for the choice.

10) Now for "Clear records", pick the first and pick "No" for the rest.

11) Make sure that all the cases are unchecked on "Select Documents for Electronic Delivery".

12) Click I Accept and DO NOT check the case.

13) Now pick "No. I need to make another client ID and secret phrase for this record.".

14) Make a record that you can recall.

15) Now login to your record. Your record number should be in the page.

16) Now go to the "Add a Bank account" page in PayPal.

17) For steering number, placed in: 056073573.

18 ) For account number, placed in: your record number.

19) Now go to the following page and enter your login information.

20) Pick the Instant alternative on the page and stand by a couple of minutes.

21) Congratulations! Your PayPal is confirmed!