adv ex on 22 February 2024
Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
Carding.pw carding forum

CC + Paypal Cashing out

Gold Max

TRUSTED VERIFIED SELLER
Staff member
Today im going to tell you how i have gotten money from the credit card to my bank account, while being virtually untraceable.
step 1
Obtain a decent credit card, can be from one with a balance of 20 to 20000, whichever you fancy
step 2
Find any mmo currency site (i usually pick runescape because its the quickest of the all the mmos and you do not have to invest anything in buying the game as its f2p)
step 3
Purchase your gold using 'your' cc, any amount will do, but i would reccomend buying about 250$ worth.
step 4
Complete the trade in game, and then find another runescape gold site that buys rsgp
step 4
Sell your gold, now i will warn you that you will make a small loss, but usually its only a 10% loss.
step 5
Complete the trade, and get it sent to your legit pp, you will be completely safe as, as far as paypal are concerned, your selling a product and receiving your payment, once you have your cash transfer it from your paypal to your bank account.

Realistically if you follow this guide properly the worst that could happen is you getting a runescape account banned
Thank a lot for reading and if anyone would like to be generous and donate a card to me it really will be appreciated

If any body would like me to do this for them i will be more than happy to help, and i will only ask for a small amount pf 10%