adv ex on 22 February 2024
Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
Carding.pw carding forum

Bank accidentally transferred $ 50 billion to a family from Louisiana

Gold Max

TRUSTED VERIFIED SELLER
Staff member
Real estate agent Darren James and his wife, who live in Louisiana, found $ 50 billion in their bank account that did not belong to them, according to CNN.

“I was very surprised how the money got into my account, and even wondered if I had a rich uncle who left me these funds,” James himself said.

However, it turned out that the money found in the account was not an inheritance from a wealthy relative. The transfer was the result of a mistake by the Chase bank, and within four days the family's account balance was restored.

“We are still trying to figure out what, why and how happened, but we know that it happened not only to us,” said the man.

He also expressed concern that his bank account might have been compromised.

The bank itself confirmed the error. According to a representative of the credit institution, the incident was the result of a technical failure that affected a limited number of customer accounts.

At the end of June, a resident of Florida also discovered an unexpectedly large amount in her account - almost $ 1 billion. She is also a client of Chase Bank.